What is the Polaris Office application ?
Polaris office is a software suite for mobile devices which allows users to view, create and edit text files, presentations and spreadsheets. The program file are compatible with Microsoft Office.
Polaris office is commonly used in smart phones and Personal Digital Assistants (PDAs).
1. From any Home screen, tap Applications.
2. Select Polaris office. - screen will appear to allow you to browse through your folders in the device memory
3. Select office file you wish to view (this example shows an Excel document “GT-S5660B FAQ xlsx”)
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
Call Support 24/7
#GALAXY (just dial #425299)
[PLDT, Smart & Sun Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7777 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2177 [Standard Landline]
1-800-10-726-7864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2111 [Standard Landline]
* For Toll Free numbers, just directly dial 1-800 followed by the network number.