Low audio quality during call on Galaxy mobile device
If receiving sound during call is not heard clearly or broken irregularly, check whether you attach Samsung-unapproved protector accessories covering parts of Samsung Mobile device.
Some of Samsung-unapproved protector accessories like films, covers, vinyl which attach on device back side cover even Camera, Flash, HRM sensor and this causes to block the Air Path inside the device.
Due to blocking of Air Path, receiving sound is not heard clearly or broken irregularly, and volume may be also low.
Samsung strongly recommend to use Samsung-approved accessories only. Any performance problems and malfunctions caused by using unapproved accessories are not covered by the warranty.
Protective vinyl or film covering the Microphone hole
Protective vinyl or film covering the side of the camera deco
Samsung-unapproved protective film covering Camera and Flash
Protective vinyl or film covering the Air Path (Air vent hole) around camera
If the device has been immersed to water or speaker is wet:
• Wipe the device smoothly with a dry, soft cloth
• For faster drying of water from speaker, it will help that you hold the device while speaker of device is facing down and shake device smoothly a few times to remove remaining water.
• Moisture can be also removed by speaker vibration during call, please check the device’s sound state while making call for a period of time.
Thank you for your feedback!
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
Before calling us, there are some information we need to obtain from you. Please get ready with model code, serial number and date of purchase.
Note : Call conversation is recorder for quality, monitoring and/or training purposes for our continuous quality improvement.
#GALAXY (just dial #425299)
[Free access for all Networks ]
(02) 8-422-2177 [Standard Landline]
1-800-10-726-7864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 8-422-2111 [Standard Landline]
* For Toll Free numbers, just directly dial 1-800 followed by the network number.
**Standard Landline numbers have been updated to comply with the NTC ruling effective October 6, 2019