What type of data does my Default Browser Store & how can it be cleared on my device?
A : In order to access and clear one of the following areas of interest, See the below information.
1. From standby, tap Applications.
2. Select Internet.
3. Select Menu key.
4. Select More.
5. Select Settings.
6. Scroll down to Privacy Settings section.
7. Select Clear cache, and Select Yes.
8. Select Clear history, and Select Yes.
9. Select Clear all cookie data, and Select Yes.
10. Select Clear form data, and Select Yes.
11.. Select Clear location access, and Select Yes.
Thank you for your feedback!
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
Call Support 24/7
#GALAXY (just dial #425299)
[PLDT, Smart & Sun Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7777 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2177 [Standard Landline]
1-800-10-726-7864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2111 [Standard Landline]
* For Toll Free numbers, just directly dial 1-800 followed by the network number.