Which settings options are supported on Front camera of Galaxy J7 Pro?
To access the Settings, on the preview screen, tap Settings icon.
The available options may vary depending on the shooting mode and which camera is being used.
On front camera preview screen
• Picture size: Select a resolution for photos. Using a higher resolution will result in higher quality photos, but they will take up more memory.
• Video size: Select a resolution for videos. Using a higher resolution will result in higher quality videos, but they will take up more memory.
• Save pictures as previewed: Invert the image to create a mirror-image of the original scene, when taking photos with the front camera.
• Ways to take pictures: Select shooting options to use.
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
Call Support 24/7
#GALAXY (just dial #425299)
[PLDT, Smart & Sun Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7777 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2177 [Standard Landline]
1-800-10-726-7864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2111 [Standard Landline]
* For Toll Free numbers, just directly dial 1-800 followed by the network number.