Which settings options are supported on rear camera of Galaxy J7 Pro?
Rear Camera modes on Galaxy J7 Pro
You can use a variety of camera modes to take pictures using options that are preset for specific type of scene.
On rear camera state, 8 preloaded Auto, Pro, Panorama, Continuous shot, HDR, Night, Sports, Sound & Shot mode is supported.
Auto mode allows the camera to evaluate the surroundings and determine the ideal mode for the photo.
ㆍAuto : Take photos while manually adjusting various shooting options, such as exposure value and ISO value.
ㆍPro: Take a series of photos horizontally or vertically and then stitch them together to create a wide scene.
ㆍPanorama: Take a series of photos of moving subjects.
ㆍContinuous Shot: Take photos with rich colours and reproduce details even in bright and dark areas.
ㆍHDR: Take a photo in low-light conditions, without using the flash.
ㆍNight: Take a photo of fast-moving subjects.
ㆍSports : Take a photo with sound. The device identifies the photos with note sign in Gallery.
ㆍSound and Shot: Tale photos with sound
Tap Settings icon on the preview screen. The available options may vary depending on the shooting mode and which camera is being used.
• Picture size: Select a resolution for photos. Using a higher resolution will result in higher quality photos, but they will take up more memory.
• Video size: Select a resolution for videos. Using a higher resolution will result in higher quality videos, but they will take up more memory.
Thank you for your feedback!
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
Just Dial #GALAXY (#425299)
[Free call to all networks]
(02) 422-2177 [Standard Landline]
1-800-10-726-7864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2111 [Standard Landline]
Available from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM
* For Toll Free numbers, just directly dial 1-800 followed by the network number.