FirmWare update with MagicInfo Server
Constraints about Firmware update through the SW update function in MagicInfo Server
1. The LFD to support this function: LFD with the OS platform ( to support MagicInfo Lite
or Premium S)
2. MagicInfo Premium S server or MagicInfo Lite server supported
3. MagicInfo Premium I server can’t support the firmware update for the LFD with the OS platform.
Namely, if use MagicInfo Prmeium I player, we can’t support the firmware update.
Only support the firmware update in case Premium S Player and Lite Player.
How to do the firmware update:
Step 1. Prepare Firmware file.
Make the zip file with all USB firmware update files
Step 2. Register the Firmware file in MagicInfo Server.
If use Premium S player, go to the SW update in Premium Device,
Else if use Lite player, got to the SW update in Lite Device.
It take about 3~5 Minutes to upload in list after click the OK button
Step 3: Deploy the Firmware file in MagicInfo Server.
It takes about 3~5 Minutes to download to LFD. The lfds will be rebooted automatically after downloading.
Step 4: Check the status for Firmware update.
The status of the firmware update is moved from standby to upgrade success.
Thank you for your feedback!
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
Call Support 24/7
Just Dial #GALAXY (#425299)
[Free call to all networks]
(02) 422-2177 [Standard Landline]
1-800-10-726-7864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2111 [Standard Landline]
* For Toll Free numbers, just directly dial 1-800 followed by the network number.