How Can I search or select correct device?
There is no output on TV when you connect other device to TV with HDMI or AV/Composite
is usually caused by no correct selection of device.
If you want to solve this problem, you can search and select the correct device on Source List of OSD. Please Check the below.
1. Source List
You can select among external sources connected to your TV’s input jacks.
1) Press the MENU button to display the menu. Press the ▲ or ▼ button to select "Input", then press the ENTER button.
2) Press the ENTER button again, to select "Source List".
When no external device is connected to your set, only “TV”, “Ext.1”, “Ext.2” are activated in the “Source List”. “AV”, “S-Video”, “Component”, “PC”, “HDMI1”, “HDMI2”, are activated only when they are connected to your set.
3) Select the required device by pressing the ▲ or ▼ button. Press the ENTER button.
In the Source List, connected inputs will be highlighted and sorted to the top. If USB devices are connected to the USB1(HDD) and USB2 jacks, they are displayed as USB1 and USB2 in order. PC always stays activated.
Check Source List with remote control
You can check Source list with using the color buttons on the remote control.
• Red (Refresh): Refresh the connected external devices. Press this button if your Source is on and connected, but does not appear in the list.
• TOOLS (Tools): Displays the Edit Name and Information menus.
Name the device connected to the input jacks to make your input source selection easier.
1) Press the MENU button to display the menu. Press the ENTER button to select “Input.” Press the UP/DOWN buttons to select “Edit Name”, then press the ENTER button.
2) Press the UP/DOWN buttons to select “AV1”, “AV2”, “S-Video”, “Component1”, “Component2”, “PC”, or “HDMI” input jack, then press the ENTER button.
3) Press the UP/DOWN buttons to select “VCR”, “DVD”, “D-VHS”, “Cable STB”, “HD STB”, “Satellite STB”, “AV Receiver”, “DVD Receiver”, “Game", “Camcorder”, “DVD Combo”,or “DHR (DVD HDD Recoder)”, “PC” input source, then press the ENTER button. Press the EXIT button to exit.
When a PC with a resolution of 1920 x 1080@60Hz is connected to the HDMI IN 1(DVI) port, you should set the HDMI1/DVI mode to DVI PC in the Edit Name of the Input mode. When connecting an HDMI/DVI cable to the HDMI IN 1(DVI) port, you should set the HDMI1/DVI mode to DVI or DVI PC in the Edit Name of the Input mode. In this case, a separate sound connection is required.
To confirm that solve this problem, you can check with selected device directly, which plays or not.
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
1-800-10-7267864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-7267864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2111 [Standard Landline]
24 hours a day / 7 days a week
* For any printer related enquiries please visit HP website .
Face to Face Support
Find out more about how you can get face to face help.