How to connect and install the speakers?
This section involves various methods of connecting the Blu-ray Home Theater to other external components. Before moving or installing the product, be sure to turn off the power and disconnect the power cord.
Position of Home Theater and other external components.
of the Blu-ray Home Theater
Place it on a stand or cabinet shelf, or under the TV stand.
the Listening Position
The listening position should be located about 2.5 to 3 times the distance of the TV's screen size away from the TV.
32" TVs 6~8feet (2~2.4m)
For 55" TVs 11~13feet (3.5~4m)
Speaker (L, R)
Place these speakers in front of your listening position, facing inwards (about 45°) toward you. Place the speakers so that their tweeters will be at the same height as your ear. Align the front face of the front speakers with the front face of the center speaker or place them slightly in front of the center speakers.
It is best to install it at the same height as the front speakers. You can also install it directly over or under the TV.
Speakers (SL, SR)
Place these speakers to the side of your listening position. If there isn't enough room, place these speakers so they face each other. Place them about 2 to 3 feet (60 to 90cm) above your ear, facing slightly downward.
- Unlike the front and center speakers, the rear speakers are used to handle mainly sound effects and sound will not come from them all the time.
The position of the subwoofer is not so critical. Place it anywhere you like.
How to connect The Speakers
1. Press down the terminal tab on the back of the speaker.
2. Insert the black wire into the black terminal (–) and the red wire into the red (+) terminal, and then release the tab.
3. Connect the connecting plugs to the back of the Blu-ray Home Theater by matching the colors of the speaker plugs to the speaker jacks.
How to Install the Speaker on the Stand (HT-BD1252/HT-BD1255)
1. Turn the STAND upside-down and connect it to the STAND BASE.
2. Insert fi ve small SCREWS into the fi ve holes marked with arrows using a screwdriver as shown in the illustration.
3. Connect upper SPEAKER to the assembled STAND.
4. Insert another large SCREW into the hole on the rear of the speaker marked with arrow using a screwdriver
• Do not let children play with or near the speakers. They could get hurt if a speaker falls.
• When connecting the speaker wires to the speakers, make sure that the polarity (+/ –) is correct.
• Keep the subwoofer speaker out of reach of children so as to prevent children from inserting their hands or alien substances into the duct (hole) of the subwoofer speaker.
• Do not hang the subwoofer on the wall through the duct (hole).
• If you place a speaker near your TV set, screen color may be distorted because of the magnetic field generated by the speaker. If this occurs, place the speaker away from your TV set.
Thank you for your feedback!
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
Just Dial #GALAXY (#425299)
[Free call to all networks]
(02) 422-2177 [Standard Landline]
1-800-10-726-7864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2111 [Standard Landline]
Available from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM
* For Toll Free numbers, just directly dial 1-800 followed by the network number.