How to connect to the network?
CONNECTING TO THE NETWORK
To access network service or upgrade the current firmware, you must make one of the following connections. By connecting to a network, you can access the BD-LIVE, Netflix, Pandora services and software upgrades from Samsung’s update server.
Case 1 : Connecting a Direct LAN Cable to your Modem
Using the Direct LAN Cable (UTP cable, not included), connect the LAN terminal of the Blu-ray Disc Player to the LAN terminal of your modem.
• Internet access to Samsung’s update server may not be allowed, depending on the router you use or the ISP’s policy. For more information, contact your ISP(Internet Service Provider).
• For DSL users, please use a router to make a network connection.
Case 2 : Connecting to a Wireless IP sharer
You can connect to network with a Wireless IP sharer. See you for Wireless Network Setup.(Manual page 49)
unit is compatible with only Samsung Wireless LAN Adapter. (not included)
(Model name: WIS09ABGN).
Samsung Wireless LAN Adapter is sold separately.
- Contact a Samsung Electronics agent or service center for purchasing.
• You must use a wireless IP sharer that supports IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n. (n is recommended for stable operation of the wireless network.)
• Wireless LAN, in its nature, may cause interference, depending on the use condition (AP performance, distance, obstacle, interference by other radio devices, etc).
• Set the wireless IP sharer to Infrastructure mode. Ad-hoc mode is not supported.
applying the security key for the AP (wireless IP sharer), only the following
Authentication Mode : WEP, WPAPSK, WPA2PSK
- Encryption Type : WEP, TKIP, AES
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
Call Support 24/7
#GALAXY (just dial #425299)
[PLDT, Smart & Sun Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7777 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2177 [Standard Landline]
1-800-10-726-7864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2111 [Standard Landline]
* For Toll Free numbers, just directly dial 1-800 followed by the network number.