How to connect Video Devices
Connecting Video Devices
Make proper video connection between your TV and the other external device.
Connecting with an HDMI cable
Connecting with a component cable (Only the models with COMPONENT IN / AV IN)
Connect the component cable to the component input connections of the TV and the component output connectors of the device using component and AV adapters as shown in the image
below. Make sure to connect the same colour connectors together. (blue to blue, yellow to yellow)
>To use component equipment, connect both a component cable (blue) and an AV cable (yellow).
Connecting with a composite cable (Only the models with COMPONENT IN / AV IN port)
Connect the video and audio cables to the provided adapters after referencing the following
figure and then connect the adapters between the COMPONENT/AV IN port on your TV and the OUT port on an external device. When connecting the cables, be sure to match the colours between the cables and ports.
If you want to use AV (composite) equipment, remove the component adapter.
Not the solution you are looking for? Get in touch with us!
• Call our Customer Contact Center. Check the numbers here
• Chat with our customer service representative through this link.
• Email us through this link.
• You can also leave your contact details (name, phone number, & email) on our survey form below
and we'll get in touch with you as soon as possible.
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
Call Support 24/7
#GALAXY (just dial #425299)
[PLDT, Smart & Sun Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7777 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2177 [Standard Landline]
1-800-10-726-7864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2111 [Standard Landline]
* For Toll Free numbers, just directly dial 1-800 followed by the network number.