How to play media content saved on a USB device
The USB ports can be used to connect external devices and USB flash drives. You can play media content such as videos, photos, and music from a USB device on your Samsung TV.
The list of supported files can be found on What media files are supported In most Smart TV?
You can play media content saved on storage devices, such as USB devices, mobile devices and cameras on the TV.
- You cannot play media content if the content or the storage device is not supported by the TV. For more information, refer to your user manual or e-manual.
- Backup important files before connecting a USB device. Samsung is not responsible for damaged or lost files.
- The methods provided below are the most common. For model-specific information, check your TV's user manual.
- When your TV displays the loading icon, do not remove the USB device
- The higher the resolution of the video, the longer it takes to display
- Device screenshots and menus may vary depending on the device model and software version.
We would love to know your feedback to help us improve. Please click the submit button to tell us what you think.
Thank you for your feedback!
Please answer all questions.