How To Reset Your TV (2012)
At times you may need to reset the TV back to the factory defaults. This can be accomplished through the a factory reset. To factory reset you TV:
Important: A factory reset will delete all settings on the TV and return it to factory defaults. If you have made changes to TVs settings and do not want them to be lost do not perform a factory reset, or write down the changes so they can be set back after the reset.
- Have the TV powered on
- Open the main menu.
- Use the Up ? or Down ? buttons to select the Support section of the main menu, and then press ENTER.
- Use the Up ? or Down ? buttons to select the Self Diagnosis section of the Support, and then press ENTER.
- Use the Up ? or Down ? buttons to select the Reset, and then press ENTER.
- Enter the security PIN (default 0000) for your TV.
- The reset warning will appear, select Yes and then press ENTER.
- The TV will power off, when you power the TV on it will have been reset and you will need to go through the initial setup again.
Thank you for your feedback!
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
Call Support 24/7
Just Dial #GALAXY (#425299)
[Free call to all networks]
(02) 422-2177 [Standard Landline]
1-800-10-726-7864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2111 [Standard Landline]
* For Toll Free numbers, just directly dial 1-800 followed by the network number.