How to use REPEAT PLAY when watching a movie?
To use REPEAT play when watching a movie, please follow the steps below.
Using Repeat playback (BD-ROM, BD-RE, BD-R, DVD-VIDEO, DVD-RW, DVD-R)
1. During playback, press the REPEAT button on the remote control. Repeat screen appears.
2. Press the ▲▼ buttons to select Chapter or Title.
• Blu-ray Disc/DVD repeats play by chapter or title.
3. To return to normal play, press the REPEAT button again, then press the ▲▼ buttons to select Off.
Depending on the disc, the Repeat function may not be available
Using the A-B Repeat function (BD-ROM, BD-RE, BD-R, DVD-VIDEO, DVD-RW, DVD-R)
1. Press the REPEAT A-B button on the remote control during playback.
2. Press the REPEAT A-B button at the point where you want repeat play to start (A).
3. Press the REPEAT A-B button at the point where you want repeat play to stop (B).
4. To return to normal play, press the CANCEL button.
Point B cannot be set until 5 seconds of playback has elapsed from point A.
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
Call Support 24/7
#GALAXY (just dial #425299)
[PLDT, Smart & Sun Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7777 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2177 [Standard Landline]
1-800-10-726-7864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2111 [Standard Landline]
* For Toll Free numbers, just directly dial 1-800 followed by the network number.