How to use Screen Burn Protection and Energy Saving Function
How to use Screen Burn Protection and Energy Saving Functions
Protect the screen from screen burn-in and reduce the TV's energy consumption.
Preventing screen burn
• Settings > System > Expert Settings > Auto Protection Time
Still images can leave burned-in after-images if left on the screen for a long period of time.
Select a time setting from the list. If a still image is shown on the screen for longer than the time that you selected, the TV automatically activates the Screen Burn Protection function.
Reducing the energy consumption of the TV
• Settings > System > Eco Solution
You can adjust the brightness level of the TV and prevent overheating to reduce overall power consumption.
Automatically adjusts the brightness level of the TV, according to the ambient light level, to reduce power consumption. If the Eco Sensorhas adjusted the screen's brightness level, you can select Min. Backlight to manually adjust the minimum screen brightness.
Energy Saving Mode
Allows you to select a brightness setting from the list to reduce the TV's power consumption.
Adjusts the brightness in response to on-screen movements to reduce power consumption.
>This Feature is only available when the Picture Mode is set to Standard
Auto Power Off
Automatically turns off the TV to prevent overheating when the TV remains on for four hours without any user input.
Not the solution you are looking for? Get in touch with us!
• Call our Customer Contact Center. Check the numbers here
• Chat with our customer service representative through this link.
• Email us through this link.
• You can also leave your contact details (name, phone number, & email) on our survey form below
and we'll get in touch with you as soon as possible.
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
1-800-10-7267864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-7267864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2111 [Standard Landline]
24 hours a day / 7 days a week
* For any printer related enquiries please visit HP website .
Face to Face Support
Find out more about how you can get face to face help.