What Is The Best Resolution I Can Get On My HDTV?
HDTVs generally display in one of two HD resolution formats, you will need to refer to the specifications of your TV to determine which resolution your TV supports:
- 1366x720 (1366 horizontal
lines of resolution and 720 vertical lines of resolution)
- 1920x1080 (1920 horizontal lines of resolution and 1080 vertical lines of resolution)
All TVs have the capability of up-converting signals broadcast in other resolutions to fit.
For example: an HDTV that is only capable of displaying at 1366x720 it will up-convert standard, analog signals to fit its 1366x720 HD resolution format. This up-conversion process can result in what looks like a grainier picture than when the same standard definition image is displayed on a standard definition TV.
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
Call Support 24/7
#GALAXY (just dial #425299)
[PLDT, Smart & Sun Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7777 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2177 [Standard Landline]
1-800-10-726-7864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2111 [Standard Landline]
* For Toll Free numbers, just directly dial 1-800 followed by the network number.