What Is The MPEG Filter Setting?
The MPEG Noise Filter option will help eliminate any excess digital noise in a picture and help to reduce any flicker caused by this. This option is intended for digital video signals. There are five options for setting MPEG Noise Filter;
- Off: Turns the MPEG Noise Filter off.
- Low: Sets the MPEG Noise Filter for low.
- Medium: Sets the MPEG Noise Filter to medium.
- High: Sets the MPEG Noise Filter to high.
- Auto: The MPEG Noise Filter will automatically switch between High to Off depending on the incoming signal.
Thank you for your feedback!
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
Call Support 24/7
Just Dial #GALAXY (#425299)
[Free call to all networks]
(02) 422-2177 [Standard Landline]
1-800-10-726-7864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2111 [Standard Landline]
* For Toll Free numbers, just directly dial 1-800 followed by the network number.