*Image is for illustrative purposes only.
Capture life in high-definition
Easily capture a full 360° view of the world around you as video or photo with the Gear 360 (2017). With real 4K video capabilities, your videos and images will be crisp, clear, and high-quality, so the content you create and moments you record will be just as vivid, years down the road.
*There may be certain blind spots and double images of the images or videos created by Gear 360 (2017). Please refer to the manual before use.
Go live with Gear 360
Live broadcast moments you want to share with family and friends, whether it's a special event or just a look into your day-to-day activities. It's simple to set up: pair Gear 360 (2017) with your smartphone or PC, choose a platform to stream to, and provide a real-time peek into your life.
*Live Broadcast resolution is 1920 x 960 and requires Nougat OS.
*This feature may not be available depending on the mobile device, OS, or service region.
*The bandwidth supported by the device may vary depending on the region or service provider.
Easily shoot and share
Add a personal touch to your 360 content. The Samsung Gear 360 app allows you to switch up the view in a few taps, with multiple modes to choose from. Then, when you're ready to debut your new work, it's simple to convert 360 content into a standard video or photo format to upload wherever your audience is.
Record more, for longer
Catch every second with the long battery capacity of Gear 360 (2017), and have the space to record it all by inserting a micro SD card (up to 256GB). There's a lot of world to see, don't let anything get in the way of your exploring.
*Up to 130-minute battery capacity when recording 2560x1280@30fps.
*Micro SD card sold separately.
We've expanded our horizons as much as yours with the new Gear 360 (2017). Record, livestream, and share with a wide range of devices—from smartphones and Gear VR to PCs.
- Mobile Device
- Gear 360
*Android and iOS devices require a mobile app, and PCs and Macs require the installation of software to work with the Gear 360 (2017). *You may only sync with a personal computer that originally incorporates USB port A type. *Compatible devices include Galaxy S8, S8+ S7, S7 edge, Note5, S6 edge+, S6, S6 edge, A5/A7(2017) running Android 5.0 or later, and iPhone 7, 7+, 6S, 6S+, SE running iOS 10.0 or later. (There are functional limitations when using with iOS devices.) *Availability of features may differ depending on the mobile device, OS version, and region. *Please visit the support section of www.samsung.com for more information.
- Bluetooth v4.1 Bluetooth Version
- CMOS, 8.4 MP x2 Image Sensor
- 100.6 x 46.3 x 45.1 mm Physical specification
- 130 Weight (g)
- 1160 mAh Battery
What are the devices that are compatible with View on Gear VR menu?What are the devices that are compatible with View on Gear VR menu?See The Answer
How do I switch cameras on my Samsung Gear 360 (2017)?How do I switch cameras on my Samsung Gear 360 (2017)?See The Answer
* Product Information stated herein is meant as a guide for the consumer and may not be accurate at all times. Features, specifications, design, color, and price may be changed without prior notice to the public.
* Features and specifications indicated have been verified as accurate at the time when the product was introduced to the market. However, these features and specifications may be updated, modified, or removed as required by local conditions. Such changes may be effected without prior notice to the public.
* Certain features may require the collection and use of personal information, and the consumer must explicitly consent to such collection and use of information for said features to function.
* Images depicted herein are only meant as an illustrative guide for the consumer regarding the design and use of the product. The actual appearance of the product, in terms of design and color may be different depending on variants available in the local market. Product design and color may also be updated and modified without prior notice to the public.
*The bandwidths supported by the device may vary depending on the region or service provider
There may be certain blind spots and double images of the images or videos created by Gear 360. Please read the manual before use.
Availability and feature may differ depending on the mobile device, OS version and region. Please visit support section of www.samsung.com for more information..
You may only sync with a personal computer that originally incorporates USB port A type
Opt into email alerts to find out when this item is back in stock and available to buy. Simply provide your email address and agree to the terms below.
We will email you when inventory is added.
Don't miss out on the products you love.
Sign in/Sign up now to access your wishlist on all your devices and get updates on great promotions.
Installments are provided by Santander Consumer Bank S.A.