The item is in the cart.
Wear it with ease and comfort
It†s easy to get lost in the world of virtual reality because the Gear VR is engineered to feel lighter.
Strap in for the ride
While you†re journeying through uncharted lands, the strap keeps the Gear VR securely on and the foam cushioning helps prevent too much light from seeping in.
A fitting design
If you want to spend hours with your Gear VR, you can: the Gear VR is engineered with your comfort in mind and is designed to feel comfortable when you’re wearing it.
Control comes naturally
Use the Gear VR controller as a remote control to navigate your virtual reality with ease or use it as a gamepad complete with trigger to win battles. The controller is designed to be used naturally with one hand.
How to control
1. Touchpad: Press and swipe to select and navigate 2. Back Key + Home Key: Press to go back or to go to Home 3. Volume Key: Press to raise or lower volume 4. Trigger: Press to initiate an action
Explore new dimensions
Travel new lands and see magical landscapes with the wide 101° field of view through the large lens. The stable and precise head tracking via the built-in gyro sensor and accelerometer makes sure it†s a smooth ride.
Party in virtual rooms
Whether you and your friends are worlds apart or practically next door neighbors, Oculus Rooms and Parties are a convenient and fun way to spend time together. Put on your Gear VRs and set up an Oculus Room to just hang out, virtually.
800 apps and counting
With the Gear VR, you†ll find it hard to run out of things to do. The range of games, apps, and experimental experiences on the Gear VR means exploring what†s available is just part of the journey.
It doesn†t matter whether your Galaxy smartphone uses Micro USB or USB Type-C connection. Simply attach the port you need to your Gear VR, and you†re all set to head into the world of virtual reality. Compatibility : Galaxy Note8, S8, S8+, S7, S7 edge, Note5, S6 edge+, S6, S6 edge
- Accelerometer, Gyro, Proximity Sensors
- 98.6 x 207.1 x 120.7 mm Dimension (HxWxD)
- 345 Weight (g)
- 101° Viewing Optics (FOV)
*Usable memory size is less than the total memory size due to storage of the operating system and software required to operate the phones' features. Actual usable memory size will also vary depending on the mobile phone operator and may change after software upgrades are performed
How to use Reactivation Lock on Samsung Smart Watch?How to use Reactivation Lock on Samsung Smart Watch?See The Answer
How do I play music using the Gear Fit 2?How do I play music using the Gear Fit 2?See The Answer
* Product Information stated herein is meant as a guide for the consumer and may not be accurate at all times. Features, specifications, design, color, and price may be changed without prior notice to the public.
* Features and specifications indicated have been verified as accurate at the time when the product was introduced to the market. However, these features and specifications may be updated, modified, or removed as required by local conditions. Such changes may be effected without prior notice to the public.
* Certain features may require the collection and use of personal information, and the consumer must explicitly consent to such collection and use of information for said features to function.
* Images depicted herein are only meant as an illustrative guide for the consumer regarding the design and use of the product. The actual appearance of the product, in terms of design and color may be different depending on variants available in the local market. Product design and color may also be updated and modified without prior notice to the public.
*The bandwidths supported by the device may vary depending on the region or service provider