Reliable, durable and dust-resistant.
Introducing a monitor that was built to stand the test of time—and dust. This Samsung LFD is durable and dust-resistant. Corner-sealing design, double-layer structure, and screw and user hole sealing add to its ruggedness. Make sure dirt and dust don’t stand in the way of getting your message out.
Save money, save space with built-in speakers.
Maximize your impact with a great picture and crisp audio. Your message will be heard loud and clear with built-in speakers. You’ll save money when you eliminate the cost of purchasing separate speakers, and you’ll save valuable space as well.
Brighter lights, better picture.
With an intensely illuminated DID panel your message is always in the spotlight. Its high brightness and contrast level make the screen clear and readable in public. In fact, on average it’s 1.5 times as bright as TV screens. Plus with a low operating temperature this Samsung LFD will be completely reliable for years to come.
Stay in the loop with DVI-out.
Enjoy superior picture quality with a DVI-out interface that lets you share content between multiple LFDs thanks to an easier-to-connect video matrix. LFDs used to have to be connected to the PC individually, but digital loop out allows you to connect them without connecting to a PC. Better yet, the digital loop out produces a single image without any loss of quality, and there’s no need for a separate video signal distributor. It’s easy to install and the most cost-effective way to connect multiple displays.
Twice the information, double the impact.
Whether your presentation requires a picture-in-picture configuration or a picture-by-picture arrangement, this Samsung LFD makes it possible. When one image just isn’t enough, two video signals can be viewed simultaneously for maximum impact.
Choose the right view, landscape or portrait.
This Samsung LFD gives you the flexibility to display your image vertically or horizontally—whatever the situation calls for. With a pivot function that rotates the screen 90˚degrees and the freedom to display presentations in portrait mode or advertisements in landscape mode, this makes for one versatile monitor.
A video wall that lives up to your standards
Create the ultimate video wall with Samsung LFDs that cater to your needs. And because this LFD has an embedded video matrix processor, it supports 1x1 to 10x10 wall formats, allowing you to enjoy total convenience. Best yet, since they need no additional support, the possibilities are almost endless.
A screen that won’t shatter your digital dreams. (option)
When a monitor is displayed in public areas, things can happen. That’s why our LFD offers a specially-designed, optional protection glass. Scratch resistant and shatter-proof, it shields the panel’s surface from any damage so you can use it for years to come.
This Samsung LFD LFD makes upgrading firmware easy. The simple transmission is accomplished through an image file, using a DVI, HDMI or display port. Samsung’s LFD LFD lets you perform upgrades effortlessly through a direct connection with your PC.
A great picture that’s glare-free.
Whether you have a story to tell or a product to sell, it’s important that your image is crystal clear. This Samsung LFD delivers just that—even if your display is located in a brightly-lit environment. It eliminates any reflections that can disrupt your ad’s readability, keeping images smooth and visible.
- H-Scanning Frequency 30kHz ~ 81kHz
- Maximum Pixel Frequency 148.5MHz
- V-Scanning Frequency 56Hz ~ 85Hz
- Diagonal Size 46"
- Light Source Type CCFL
- Type S-PVA(DID)
- Resolution 1920x1080 (16:9)
- Pixel Pitch(mm) 0.53025(H) * 0.53025(V)
- Active Display Area 1018.08(H) x 572.67(V)
- Brightness 700 cd/m2
- Contrast Ratio (Dynamic) 10000:1
- Viewing Angle (Horizontal/Vertical) 178/178
- Response Time (G-to-G) 8ms
- Display Colour 8 bit - 16.7M
- Color Gamut 72%
- Contrast Ratio 3000:1
- Analog D-SUB, DVI-D, Display Port
- CVBS, HDMI1,HDMI2, Component(D-sub 15pin)
- RCA(L/R) , Stereo mini Jack
- Stereo mini Jack
- Power Out
- 5V (for SBB)
- External Control RS232C(in/out), RJ45
- External Sensor Stero mini jack(IR in/out),mini USB (Ext. BR/IR sensor)
- Network N/A
- Set Dimension (WxHxD)
- 1049 X 603 X 118
- Package Dimension (WxHxD)
- 1155 X 733 X 325
- Set Weight
- Package Weight
- VESA Mount 600*400mm
- Protection Glass N/A
- Stand Type Foot Stand(optional)
- Media Player Option Type N/A
- Operating Temperature 0℃~ 40℃
- Humidity 10~80%
- Key Narrow Bezel
- Special Lamp Error Detection, Anti Retention, Temperature Sensor, RS232C/RJ45 MDC,Plug and Play (DDC2B), PIP/PBP, Video Wall(10x10), Pivot Display, Button Lock, Digital Daisy Chain, Smart Scheduling, Smart F/W update
- Touch Screen Module N/A
- Energy Efficiency Class N/A
- Power Supply AC 100 - 240 V~ (+/- 10 %), 50/60 Hz
- Off Mode
- less than 1W
- On Mode
- 250W(max)/ 230W(typ)
- Sleep Mode
- less than 2W
- Type Internal
- CPU N/A
- N/B N/A
- S/B N/A
- GPU N/A
- FDM/HDD N/A
- Memory N/A
- Ethernet N/A
- EMC FCC (USA) FCC Part 15, Subpart B class B CE (Europe) EN55022, EN55024 VCCI (Japan) V-3 (CISPR22) KCC (Korea) :KN22, KN24 BSMI (Taiwan) : CNS13438 (CISPR22) C-Tick (Australia) : AS/NZS3548 (CISPR22) CCC(China) :GB 9254-2008, GB 17625.1-2003
- Environment ENERGY STAR 5.0 (USA)
- Safety UL (USA) : UL 60950-1 CSA (Canada) : CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1 TUV (Germany) : EN60950-1 NEMKO (Norway) : EN60950-1 KC (Korea) : K60950-1 CCC (China) : GB 4943-2001 PSB (Singapore) : IEC60950-1 GOST (Russia) : IEC60950-1, EN55022 SIQ (Slovenia) : IEC60950-1, EN55022 PCBC (Poland) : IEC60590-1, EN55022 NOM (Mexico) : NOM-019-SCFI-1993 IRAM (Argentina) :IEC60950-1 SASO (Saudi Arabia) : IEC60950-1
- Included Quick Setup Guide, Warranty Card, Application CD, D-Sub cable, Power Cord, Remote Controller, Batteries, Panel Cover
- CML500D(ceiling mount), STN-520WE(welcome Board) MID46-UX3,MID462K,MID462DS(SamsungID) CY-EBIS(ext.sensor)
Product specifications, features and physical design may differ slightly by country
Video Wall UX-3 Series 46” (LH46GWPLBC/XY)
2010.12.14Device(Install)(460UX(N)-3 driver ) ver 1.0