When my washing machine vibrates excessively.
This problem is usually caused by one of the following conditions:
• The unit is not level.
• Shipping bolts are not removed.
If washer is vibrating, do the following:
• Make sure the shipping bolts are removed.
• Make sure your washer is properly installed. Click here for complete installation instructions. Pay special attention to leveling, as it is crucial for vibration minimization.
• Check the load amount. A severely under loaded or overloaded washer will vibrate excessively. If you are washing one pair of jeans, add a few additional items to create a balanced load. If your washer is overloaded, try to remove a few items to create a balanced load.
• Reposition the load. Sometimes the heavier items will bunch together and cause an unbalanced condition.
※Note: If your washer is set on a pedestal, it is very important that the washer places on its side only with the shipping bolts still installed to facilitate the installation. If your washer stands in any other position to facilitate the pedestal installation, it may cause vibration. To remove vibration, your washer is required help from the service center.
Samsung washers use VRT® Technology (Vibration Reduction Technology). VRT® is a system that Samsung has developed to reduce high RPM vibrations drastically.
Important: With VRT®, when the washer spin cycle reaches approximately 400 RPM, it pauses and vibrates for a few moments. As it pauses and vibrates, it checks the load balance, and then the VRT® technology identifies the spot where the load is unbalanced. Once the washing machine "sees" the load is properly balanced, the spin cycle continues and ramps up to maximum RPM with minimal vibration.
Important: The short pause and vibration when the washer spin cycle reaches approximately 400 RPM is a normal.
Important: If the washer operates fine but vibrates, the leveling legs may have become loose. Check all 4 leveling leg locks. If the machine is leveled, the loose legs will cause a vibration issue.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
0800 - 72678
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Find the nearest place where you can get your issue fixed.