Galaxy Note4: How to set up S-Health?
Follow the steps below.
1. Tap the Apps screen
2. Tap S Health app
3. When the S health app opens, tap on “Next”,
4. then when the Terms and conditions screen appears, tap in the
box next to “I agree”, then tap “Next”.
5. If you didn’t yet sign in Samsung account, please sing in.
If you want to sign at later, just skip.
6. When the Create Profile screen tap in the “name” box and
enter your name. Then tap “Done”
7. Tap on the Gender icon, then use the up and down arrows on
the screen to edit the Date of Birth to your birthday. If you do not wish
to share your profile information with other S health users, tap in the box
in the bottom left corner and then tap “Next”. The Body measurements
screen will appear.
8. You can now enter your height and weight. If you want to change the
units from feet and inches to centimetres tap in the box next to the height
details. Then tap in the individual boxes and use to on screen keyboard to
alter the information displayed. Enter your weight details then tap “Next”
9. Select your Activity Level, then tap on “Next”.
10. Now your profile has been created tap on “Start”.
You can now begin using the S Health app.
11. Swipe the screen to the right, and then Tap on “UV”
12. Tap on OK when the Information pop up screen appears.
13. Point the sensor on the back of the device directly at the sun.
14. Tap Start to begin measuring the UV intensity.
While measuring, keep the sensor on the back of the device
facing the sun.
For better accuracy, mesure the UV intensity while outside.
Be careful not to look directly at the sun.
This is not advisable for clinical or medical use.
15. To see UV levels data per Hour, Day, Month, tap on the
“chart view” icon in the corner of the screen.
16. Tap on the “Summary view” icon to return to the previous screen
17. To access S Health settings, tap on the Menu icon and then tap “Settings”
18. Use the “back” key on your Galaxy Note 4 to return to the S Health
app main screen
19. The S Health app is also equipped with a function of
SpO2 (oxygen saturation) measures. Tap on “SpO2”.
The SpO2 function measures the concentration of oxygen in your blood.
20. Gently place your finger on the sensor to start the measurement.
Make sure your fingertip is on the centre of the sensor and
do not press too hard.
21. Wait until S Health has finished measuring before taking your finger
off the sensor. Do not move or talk while the measurement is being taken.
Wait until S Health has finished measuring before taking your finger off the sensor.
Do not move or talk while measurement is being taken.
This is not for clinical or medical use.
22. The S Health app is also equipped with a function of
stress level measurement. Tap “Stress”.
23. Gently place your finger on the sensor to start the measurement.
24. The measurement will start automatically.
Wait until S Health has finished measuring before taking your
finger off the sensor. It may take a few seconds to complete
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Find the nearest place where you can get your issue fixed.