Galaxy Note8: How do I charge the battery using wired charger?
Charge the battery before using it for the first time or when it has been unused for extended periods.
• Use only Samsung-approved chargers, batteries, and cables. Unapproved chargers or cables can cause the battery to explode or damage the device.
• Connecting the charger improperly may cause serious damage to the device. Any damage caused by misuse is not covered by the warranty.
● If you want to charge with a Micro USB cable, connect the Micro USB connector to charge the battery with a Micro USB cable.
• Do not plug a Micro USB cable into your device’s multipurpose jack. Doing so may damage the device and the cable.
• The Micro USB connector is used for charging the battery and connecting to a computer.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Find the nearest place where you can get your issue fixed.