Galaxy Note8: How do I use Samsung DeX feature?
To use Samsung DeX feature, DeX Station(sold separately), Charger(TA), HDMI cable and Monitor, Mouse(Wired or BT) are must-have peripherals. With the DeX Station, you can connect smartphone to a TV or monitor to use its features on a wider screen.
You can also connect with nearby devices, such as a keyboard or mouse. To activate DeX Station,charger is required.
• For more information about using the DeX Station, refer to the DeX Station’s user manual.
• All accessories, including the DeX Station, are sold separately.
● Be careful not to hurt your fingers when changing the angle of the smartphone support.
● You may not use the DeX Station if you have attached a certain type of case, such as a flip cover or a hard case cover to your smartphone.
※ You can use the DeX Station more conveniently by connecting a wired keyboard and mouse to the DeX Station’s USB ports. You can also use a wireless keyboard/mouse or Bluetooth keyboard/mouse by connecting them to your smartphone via Bluetooth.
• START SAMSUNG DeX (Samsung DeX mode): Display your smartphone screen with
a computer interface on the connected TV or monitor.
• SWITCH TO SCREEN MIRRORING (screen mirroring mode): Display the same screen
as your smartphone on the TV or monitor.
On the mode selection screen, tap START SAMSUNG DeX. Your smartphone’s screen will turn off
and a virtual smartphone screen will appear on the connected TV or monitor.
※ Some apps may not appear on the Samsung DeX screen.
To end the connection, disconnect your smartphone from the DeX Station
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
0800 - 72678
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Find the nearest place where you can get your issue fixed.