Galaxy Note8: How to activate and use Bixby Vision?
Bixby Vision is an image search feature that scans objects or locations to help you search for products
online, nearby places, or similar images. You can also detect text and translate it.
• To use this feature, the device must be connected to a Wi-Fi or mobile network.
• To use this feature, you must register and sign in to your Samsung account.
• Available features may vary depending on the region or service provider.
You can launch Bixby Vision using various methods
• On the Bixby Home screen, Tap
• In the Camera app, Tap BIXBY VISION.
• In the Gallery app, Select an image and Tap .
• In the Internet app, tap and hold an image and Tap Bixby Vision.
• Open the Air command panel and Tap Bixby Vision.
• Open the Air command panel, Tap Smart select, select an area, and then Tap Bixby Vision.
• Capture a screen and Select Bixby Vision on the toolbar.
- Searching for shopping information : Recognize products and search for information, such as the product name and its price. A direct link to shopping results is provided to help you purchase a product even when you do not know what it is called.
- Searching for nearby places : Search for landmarks or information of places near where the area device scans.
- Detecting and translating text : Detect text in an image to share or translate it.
- Searching for wine information : Detect the information from a wine label and search for information on the wine. Information, such as its vintage chart, food pairings, and world ranking, will be provided.
- Searching for similar images : Search for images similar to the recognized object online. You can view various images with properties similar to the object, such as color or shape
- Reading QR codes : You can read QR codes to access a variety of information, such as a website’s address, content details, location information, or business card details.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Find the nearest place where you can get your issue fixed.