Galaxy S7 Edge: How do I use the “OnCircle” feature on People Edge?
You can send images, live emoticons, and other fun messages to your friends.
• This feature may not be available depending on the region or service provider.
• You can use this feature only when the recipients have activated this feature.
• To use this feature, your phone number must be verified.
< On side of Sender -How to transfer "GIF" file>
1. Drag the Edge screen tab towards the center of the screen to open the People edge.
2. Tap contact you wish to send a message to.
3. TapCamera icon.
4. TapGIF icon.
5. Create a GIF file by recording the screen.
6. TapSEND icon to send messages.
< On side of Receiver >
1. When you receive messages, a notification pop-up appears.
Tap on the notification message.
2. You can check received messages and directly reply to the contact .
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
0800 - 72678
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Find the nearest place where you can get your issue fixed.