Galaxy S7 Flat/Edge: How do I activate game power saving mode?
When you activate game power saving mode, the device will lower the resolution and frame rate to reduce battery consumption during games.
1. On the Apps screen, tapGame Launcher.
2. Tap Save power during game.
3. Select one of the following options and then tap DONE.
• Off: Power saving mode is not used.
• Save power: Decrease battery power consumption by lowering the resolution and frame rate.
• Save maximum power:Dramatically decrease the battery power consumption by lowering the resolution and frame rate.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Find the nearest place where you can get your issue fixed.