Galaxy S7 Flat/Edge: How do I install the memory card in Galaxy S7?
Your device accepts memory cards with maximum capacities of 200 GB. Depending on the memory card manufacturer and type, some memory cards may not be compatible with your device.
• Some memory cards may not be fully compatible with the device. Using an incompatible card may damage the device or the memory card, or corrupt the data stored in it.
• The device supports the FAT and the exFATfile systems for memory cards. When inserting a card formatted in a different file system, the device asks to reformat the memory card.
• Frequent writing and erasing of data shortens the lifespan of memory cards.
• When inserting a memory card into the device, the memory card's file directory appears in the My Files > SD card folder.
1. Insert the ejection pin into the hole on the tray to loosen the tray.
Note: Ensure that the ejection pin is perpendicular to the hole.
Otherwise, the device may be damaged.
-You will hear a slight click when the tray pops out
2.Pull out the tray gently from the tray slot.
- When you remove the tray from the device, the mobile data connection will be disabled.
3. Place a memory card on the tray 2 with the gold-coloured contacts facing downwards.
4. Gently press the memory card into the tray to secure it.
5. Insert the tray back into the tray slot.
- If you insert the tray into your device while th tray is wet, your device may be damaged. Always make sure the tray is dry.
- Fully insert the tray into the tray slot to prevent liquid from entering your device.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Find the nearest place where you can get your issue fixed.