[Galaxy S8/S8+] The touchscreen responds slowly or improperly. Is my device the faulty?
If you attach a screen protector or optional accessories to the touchscreen, the touchscreen may not function properly.
Additionally, please check the below options.
• If you are wearing gloves, if your hands are not clean while touching the touchscreen,
or if you tap the screen with sharp objects or your fingertips, the touchscreen
• The touchscreen may malfunction in humid conditions or when exposed to water.
• Restart your device to clear any temporary software bugs.
• Ensure that your device software is updated to the latest version.
• If the touchscreen is scratched or damaged, visit a Samsung Service Centre.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Find the nearest place where you can get your issue fixed.