Gear S: How to set the power saving mode?
You can save the battery power by limiting the Gear’s functions.
In power saving mode, the Gear performs the following:
• Displays colors on the screen as grey tones.
• Deactivates the clock always on feature.
• Deactivates the mobile data connection when the screen turns off.
• Deactivates the Wi-Fi and motion features.
On the All apps screen,
tap Settings → Power saving → Power saving mode → Enable Power saving mode.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
0800 - 72678
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Find the nearest place where you can get your issue fixed.