[Gear S5] Why the pedometer data is not transferred from my gear watch to the device?
Your Galaxy S5 is not faulty.
The S Health app of the Galaxy S5 is primarily setup to display
pedometer data of the S5 device.
If you would like to display pedometer value of Gear 2 or Gear Fit
connected, please change the “target” device to view data from.
1. Tap on “S Health” in Apps.
2 . Tap the Pedometer.
3. Tap on the “additional options” icon.
4. Tap “Phone data to view”.
If the Phone data to view option is not present, use the Galaxy Essentials
Widget on the home screen, and install the latest version of S Health app
and the supporting app “Health Service”.
5. Select which accessory’s step count data to view
If you complete the change of the device for Phone data to view, the pedometer
data displayed in the S Health app on the Galaxy S5 will display the data according
to your choice.
If you have any difficulty in trying to install the latest version of S Health app
and the supporting app “Health Service” please also check for any SW updates
for your Device either using the Kies SW tool -
(available for download from www.samsung.com)
2. by connecting your device to Wi-Fi and using the Software update feature in the “About device” settings area of your device the Update device
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
0800 - 72678
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Find the nearest place where you can get your issue fixed.