[Gear S3] What to do if connection between mobile phone is not established?
Please check the following:
• Ensure that the Bluetooth feature on both devices is activated.
• Ensure there are no obstacles, such as walls or electrical equipment, between the devices.
• Ensure that the latest version of the Samsung Gear app is installed on the mobile device.
• Ensure that your Gear and the other Bluetooth device are within the Bluetooth connection range
(10 m). The distance may vary depending on the environment the devices are used in.
• Restart both devices and launch the Samsung Gear app on the mobile device again.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Find the nearest place where you can get your issue fixed.