Gear Sport: How do I wear the Gear Sport correctly?
Open the buckle and place the strap around your wrist. Fit the strap to your wrist, insert the pin into
an adjustment hole, and then secure the buckle to close it. Do not bend the strap excessively.
Doing so may damage the Gear.
To measure your heart rate more accurately with the Gear, wear the Gear firmly around your lower
arm just above the wrist.
When measuring your heart rate, wear the Gear snugly on your arm above your wrist. Do not fasten
the Gear too tightly.
• The accuracy of the heart rate sensor may be diminished depending on measurement conditions
• Use the HR feature only for measuring your heart rate.
• Cold ambient temperatures may affect your measurement; during winter or cold weather,
keep yourself warm when checking your heart rate.
• Take heart rate measurements when you are seated and relaxed. Do not move your body
while taking heart rate measurements. Doing so may cause your heart rate to be recorded
• Because the heart rate sensor uses light to approximate heart rate, its accuracy may vary
due to physical factors that affect light absorption and reflection, such as blood circulation/blood pressure, skin condition and location and concentration of blood vessels.
In addition, if your heart rate is extremely high or low, measurements may be inaccurate.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
0800 - 72678
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Find the nearest place where you can get your issue fixed.