How to set the Screen Lock Pattern on the Samsung Galaxy S2 handset
1. From the standby (main or idle) screen, select (tap) Applications.
2. Select Settings.
3. Select Location and security.
4. Select Set screen lock.
5. Select Pattern.
6. Select Next
7. Select Next.
8. Draw a pattern by dragging your finger to connect at least 4 dots.
9. Select Continue.
10. Draw a pattern again to confirm.
11. Select Confirm.
1. Once a screen lock pattern has been set up, the handset will require entry of this each time before the screen can be unlocked for use.
2. Samsung is not responsible for any loss of security codes or private information or other damages caused by downloading illegal software onto the handset.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Find the nearest place where you can get your issue fixed.