[TV] How to use Anynet+?
Anynet+ is a function that enables you to control all connected Samsung devices that support Anynet+ with your Samsung TV’s remote. The Anynet+ system can be used only with Samsung devices that have the Anynet+ feature. To be sure your Samsung device has this feature, check if there is an Anynet+ logo on it.
TV Remote Control Buttons Available in Anynet+ Mode
function only works when the active source on the TV remote control is set to
• The button works only while in the recordable state.
• You cannot control Anynet+ devices using the buttons on the TV. You can control Anynet+ devices only using the TV remote control.
• The TV remote control may not work under certain conditions. If this occurs, reselect the Anynet+ device.
• The Anynet+ functions do not operate with other manufacturers’ products.
• The operations may differ depending on the device.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Find the nearest place where you can get your issue fixed.