What is the fine tune function?
Fine Tune (analog channels only)
Use fine tuning to manually adjust a particular channel for optimal reception.
1. Press the MENU button on the remote control.
2. The main menu appears on the screen. Press the ▲ or ▼ button to select the Channel mode.
3. Then press the ENTERbutton to access the Channel menu.
4. Press the ▲ or ▼ button to select the Fine Tune, then press the ENTER button.
5. Press the ◄ or ► button to adjust the fine tuning. To store the fine tuning setting in the TV’s memory, press the ENTER button.
• If you do not store the fine tuned channel in memory, adjustments are not saved.
6. To reset the fine tuning setting, press the ▼ button to select “Reset”, then press the ENTER button. Press the EXIT button to exit.
• "*” will appear next to the name of fine-tuned channels.
Only analog TV channels can be fine tuned.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Find the nearest place where you can get your issue fixed.