The TS series cloud display can be remotely managed by the Samsung MagicRMS Pro software. Managing the system remotely enables the administrators to save time and re-boot the display, if needed. It includes real-time device status monitoring and the remote upgrading of firmware to all devices, making it an indispensable and efficient feature for the day-to-day operations of your business.
The TS Series Cloud Display integrates a variety of ergonomic features to enhance working conditions and ensure comfortable use over long periods. Its Height Adjustable Stand (HAS) increases the monitor's height range by up to 150mm, and its tilt-and-swivel settings can be adapted to suit every user’s needs.
Improve Employee Productivity & Work Space
The TS Series is the perfect solution for saving space and avoiding clutter in the workplace. The model’s slim design and the absence of any need for an external device mean that stations can be kept tidy while productivity increases. The TS Series monitors are also simple to install and connect.
Migrate Seamlessly to Desktop Virtualisation
The TS Series is specially configured to ensure that migration from other systems is a seamless process. Having partnered with leading desktop virtualisation companies, including VMware, Citrix and Microsoft, we can now provide the widest choice in desktop virtualisation platforms. Our displays can be deployed quickly and efficiently and are available in a variety of sizes for maximum flexibility.
All-In-One Form Factor
With this all-in-one feature, you can rest assured that the Samsung Cloud Display will save space in your work environment. The network module is attached to the base of the stand, giving it a clean and tidy look. You will find an orderly desk with the built-in network module, which means less clutter and more space utilization.
What is VDI?
Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) allows you to gain access to secure desktop environments via a centrally managed data center. Employees benefit from an excellent virtual desktop experience that can be remotely accessed from a broad range of authorised devices. VDI lowers costs, increases data security and control, and provides excellent support to a mobile workforce. It is ideal for both zero client and thin client configurations.
- Processor AMD Ontario 1.0GHz Dual Core
- Operating System WES 7
- GPU AMD Radeon HD 6290
- Storage 8GB
- Memory 2GB
- USB 6EA
- Ethernet Gigabit Ethernet
- Screen Size 19"
- Type LED Display
- Brightness 250cd/m²
- Contrast Ratio 1,000:1
- Resolution 1440x900
- Response Time 5ms
- Viewing Angle (Horizontal/Vertical) 170° / 160°
- Color Support 16.7 Million
- D-Sub 1ea
- DVI 1ea
- USB 6ea
- Special RJ45
- Audio In/Out Headphone / line out, MIC in
- Embedded Function [OS] Windows Embedded Standard 7 (WES 7) [Client SW]- Microsoft RDP (7.1) - Citrix Online Plug-in (12.1) - VMWare (Vew 4.6) [Others]- Enhanced Write Filter (EWF)- Internet Explorer 8.0- Media Player 12
- Additional PC S/W Magic RMS Pro
- Windows Certification Yes
- Color Black
- Stand Type Swivel / Pivot / Height Adjustable
- Wall Mount 100x100
- Form Factor All-in-one
- Power Supply 100 - 240V (50 / 60Hz)
- Power Consumption Max: 45W, Typical: 25W
- Power Consumption (Stand-by) 2.7W
- Type 14V 4.5A 63W External Adapter
- Set Dimension with Stand (WxHxD) 443.0x416.8x227.0mm
- Set Dimension without Stand (WxHxD) 443.0x301.9x49.5mm
- Package Dimension (WxHxD) 541.0x365.0x179.0mm
- Set Weight with Stand 4.42Kg
- Package Weight 6.22Kg
- Cables DVI, Power Cable, Power Cord
- Others User Manual, Quick Setup Guide, Warranty Card
Thin Client Display TS-W Series 19” (LF19TSWTBDN/EN)
2012.07.12User Manual ver 1.0
2012.07.12User Manual ver 1.0
2012.01.25Quick Guide ver 1.0
(KOREAN, ENGLISH, ARABIC, CHINESE, CHINESE, FRENCH, GERMAN, HUNGARIAN, INDONESIAN, ITALIAN, JAPANESE, KAZAKH, POLISH, PORTUGUESE, RUSSIAN, SPANISH, SWEDISH, TURKISH)
2012.01.30Device(Install) ver 1.0