- What is Galaxy Note9 Care offer and how can I benefit from it?
With the Care Program you can repair any screen damage, during the first 6 months from the date of Note9 purchase. An additional fee of only SR 200 is required for the repair work.
All you need is the original purchase bill and the “Care Card”.
- Am I eligible for Galaxy Note9 Care?
Purchase a Galaxy Note9 during offer period from one of Samsung’s authorized retailers and get a Care Card.
- How do I register in Galaxy Note9 Care Program?
1. To activate the Care Account with the Care Card, call Samsung Customer Service Center's free number at 8002474357 within 30 days of product purchase.
2. The call center agency will request for:
- Basic personal information*
- New product’s IMEI / Serial number
- Date and place of purchase
- Care Card serial number
* By activating your Care Account, you are irrevocably requested to provide Samsung with personal information for Software Purposes.
- What are the features of Galaxy Note9 Care?
• Dedicating a staff to serve you when you contact Samsung Customer Service Center.
• Online support service when you contact the Samsung Customer Service Center.
- *Terms and conditions apply