The item is in the cart.
HD Video Recording
Size (Main Display)
Main Camera - Resolution
Upgrade Galaxy J to the new Galaxy A.
We took what you love about J to create a better lineup – the new Galaxy A. See how J has been upgraded into the era of live.LEARN MORE
Vivid viewing experience
The new Galaxy J features a redesigned front that looks great and takes the viewing experience to a new level. With a slimmer, 4.56 mm all-black bezel, the new frame gives you an immersive wide screen experience.
With a thickness of just 7.9 mm and a width of 71.05 mm, the Galaxy J3 is noticeably slimmer and more compact than ever. It also has a slimmed down 4.56 mm bezel and a contoured grip, making it the perfect shape to hold.
More Battery Power
Use your phone for longer than ever with a new and improved 2,600 mAh battery. Power running low? Not a problem! Cut down on your battery usage with Ultra Power Saving Mode.
Equipped with a Quad processor and 1.5 GB RAM, powerful performance is now at your fingertips. Enjoy browsing the web, watching videos and playing games at breathtaking speeds.
Convenient Smart Manager
The interactive Smart Manager app lets you monitor and manage your device’s essential functions with only a few simple touches. Check on your battery levels, storage, RAM usage and security status – all at a single glance.
- 5.0" (126.3mm) Size (Main Display)
- CMOS 8.0 MP Main Camera - Resolution
- 138 Weight (g)
- 2600 Standard Battery Capacity (mAh)
- Up to 53 Audio Playback Time (Hours)
- 1.5GHz CPU Speed
How do I install the memory card in my Galaxy J (2016) device?How do I install the memory card in my Galaxy J (2016) device?See The Answer
Where and how can I download Smart Switch to move data from one mobile device to another?Where and how can I download Smart Switch to move data from one mobile device to another?See The Answer
How It Stacks Up
How It Stacks Up
* Key feature may different from Key Spec
* Battery : Actual battery life varies by network environment, features and apps used, frequency of calls and messages, number of times charged, and many other factors.
* User Available Memory : User memory is less than the total memory due to storage of the operating system and software used to operate the device features. Actual user memory will vary depending on the operator and may change after software upgrades are performed.
* Network : The bandwidths supported by the device may vary depending on the region or service provider.
Network band : The bandwidths supported by the device may vary depending on the region or service provider.