Super Light, Slim Design
Tab3 Lite is designed for ultra portability to carry with ease everywhere. Slimmer than other models at only 9.7 mm deep, its concise form factor is sure to please. Enjoy the most comfortable hand grip, complemented by its extreme light weight - feel the difference! Beautifully compact with long-lasting power what more could you ask?
Optimal Viewing Experience
Tab3 Lite’s high resolution screen showcases your entertainment to the maximum. Brighter images and sharper text without the status bar blocking the view larger, roomier screen space enhances your viewing pleasure.
1.3 GHz Quad Core Processor
Strong, fast processor powers your device to enjoy videos, games, apps and web surfing without limit for the most enjoyable multimedia tablet experience yet.
Smart Camera with Fun Features
Rear camera is equipped with smart features that let you compose perfect shots every time. Whether picturesque landscapes or that perfect pic where everyone’s smiling, shoot like a pro and share right away smart sharing features make it easy.
Ultra Power Saving mode
Ultra Power Saving mode dramatically reduces battery consumption by shutting down unnecessary functions, ensuring your tablet is available when you need it.
- 1.3GHz CPU Speed
- 7.0" (178.0mm) Size (Main Display)
- CMOS 2.0 MP Main Camera - Resolution
- 310 Weight (g)
- 3600 Standard Battery Capacity (mAh)
- Up to 71 Audio Playback Time (Hours)
What is Security Enhancement for Android?What is Security Enhancement for Android?See The Answer
Where can I find all the apps I downloaded on my Samsung Galaxy device?Where can I find all the apps I downloaded on my Samsung Galaxy device?See The Answer
How It Stacks Up
* Key feature may different from Key Spec
* Images are for illustration purposes only and the accessories are sold separately.
* Features and Specifications are accurate as of commercial launch but may be subject to change without prior notification.
* User memory is less than the total memory due to storage of the operating system and software used to operate the device features. Actual user memory will vary depending on the operator and may change after software upgrades are performed
* Network: The bandwidths supported by the device may vary depending on the region or service provider