Why are there moisture formed outside/inside of refrigerator?
● Wipe off the condensation with a dry towel(This may occur during hot and humid seasons.)
● If the condensation occurs on the doors, turn off the Energy Saving function.
● If you open the doors frequently or for too long, it may cause moisture inside the fridge.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
24 hours, 7 days a week
* Extra charges may apply during international calls.
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .