Galaxy A5: How are the parts layed out on the device?
Below image shows how the parts are layed out on the front and back of Galaxy A5.
Please Note :
• Do not cover the antenna area with your hands or other objects. This may cause connectivity problems or drain the battery.
• Using a Samsung-approved screen protector is recommended. Unapproved screen protectors may cause the sensors to malfunction
• Do not allow water to contact the touch screen. The touch screen may malfunction in humid conditions or when exposed to water.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
24 hours, 7 days a week
* Extra charges may apply during international calls.
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .