[Galaxy J series 2017] How do I take images by Wide Selfie mode using front camera?
Step 1. Tap the camera icon
Using Wide Selfie mode, you can take wide-angle selfie shots to fit more people into your pictures.
On the preview screen, Tap the icon to change to the front camera.
Step 2. Swipe to right.
Step 3. Select the Wide selfie mode.
On the shooting modes list, select the Wide selfie mode.
Step 4. Tap camera button
Tap Camera button. Or when the device detects your face, show your palm to the front camera.
After recognizing your palm, a countdown timer will appear. When the time is up, the device will take
Step 5. Swivel the device
Slowly swivel the device left and then right or vice versa to take a wide self-portrait.
The device will take additional photos when the white frame moves to each end of the viewfinder
Note : • Make sure to keep the white frame inside the viewfinder window.
• The subjects should remain still while taking wide self-portraits.
• The top and bottom parts of the image displayed on the preview screen
may be cut out of the photo depending on the shooting conditions.
● If processing is completed, image will be saved automatically and taken image have wide angle.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
24 hours, 7 days a week
* Extra charges may apply during international calls.
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .