Galaxy Note4: How to set the fingerprint lock?
To set up the fingerprint lock, please follow the steps below:
1. Go to Settings and tap Lock Screen on SOUND AND DISPLAY .
2. Tap Screen lock.
3. Tap Fingerprints.
4. Enter alternative password or swipe your registered finger over
the home key.
5. Now, screen lock is set by Fingerprints. You can enter a password to
use when the fingerprint recognition function is temporarily
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
24 hours, 7 days a week
* Extra charges may apply during international calls.
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .