Galaxy Note5: How to add shortcut applications on the Air Command?
Follow the steps below:
1. Add shortcuts to frequently used apps or functions to the Air command panel.
Firstly, to activate floating icons for Air command, detach the S Pen from the S Pen slot.
Tap the floating icon.
2. On the Air command panel, tap Add shortcuts
3. Select apps or functions to open from the panel. To delete app shortcut, tap Remove icon.
4. Tap Back button to save your selection.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
24 hours, 7 days a week
* Extra charges may apply during international calls.
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .