Galaxy Note8: How do I install the memory card in Galaxy Note8?
1. Insert the ejection pin into the hole on the tray to loosen the tray.
Ensure that the ejection pin is perpendicular to the hole. Otherwise, the device may be damaged.
2. Pull out the tray gently from the tray slot. When you remove the tray from the device, the mobile
data connection will be disabled.
3. Place a memory card on the tray 2 with the gold-colored contacts facing downwards.
4. Gently press the memory card into the tray to secure it.
5. Insert the tray back into the tray slot.
• If you insert the tray into your device while the tray is wet, your device may be damaged.
Always make sure the tray is dry.
• Fully insert the tray into the tray slot to prevent liquid from entering your device.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
From 08:00AM – 10:00PM All week Days
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .