Galaxy Note8: How do I remove the SIM card on my Galaxy Note8?
1. Insert the ejection pin into the hole on the tray to loosen the tray.
Note: Ensure that the ejection pin is perpendicular
to the hole. Otherwise, the device may be damaged.
You will hear a slight click when the tray pops out.
2. Pull out the tray gently from the tray slot.
3. Remove the SIM or USIM card.
4. Insert the tray back into the tray slot.
• If you insert the tray into your device while the tray is wet, your device may be damaged.
Always make sure the tray is dry.
• Fully insert the tray into the tray slot to prevent liquid from entering your device.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
From 08:00AM – 10:00PM All week Days
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .