Galaxy Note8: How do I use a Live message command?
Step 1. Tap live message icon.
1. When you want to send an animated message while composing a message, open the Air command panel and tap Live message.
Alternatively, tap icon on the Samsung keyboard. The live message window will appear.
Step 2. Customize pen settings and background image.
Step 3. Write or draw on the live message window.
Note : when you reach the maximum capacity that can be saved as a live message, you cannot write
or draw more strokes.
Step 4. Tap Done and send the messsage.
When you are finished, tap DONE and send the message.
The live message will be saved in Gallery as an animated GIF file and it will be attached to the current
message. To create a GIF after writing a Live message, it takes some time to convert a message
to a GIF file; depending on the number of strokes, it may take a minimum of three seconds up to
a maximum of 15 seconds. You can also share live messages using other sharing methods.
• Select a live message in Gallery and tap Share.
• On other screens rather than the message composition screen, open the Air command,
tap Live message, create a live message, and then tap SHARE.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
24 hours, 7 days a week
* Extra charges may apply during international calls.
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .