Galaxy Note8: What are the strengths of the Note8 dual-lens camera?
The main strength of a dual-lens camera is versatile usability, as it consists of a main camera
with a wide angle of view and a telephoto camera.
① Telephoto: Clearer zoomed pictures with a telephoto camera than those with single camera.
② Portrait: Outstanding portrait photographs with Live-focus mode.
- Use of a dual pixel sensor: While the main camera is in use, it allows the user to take quick and bright
pictures in dark environments.
- Use of dual OIS: Both the main and telephoto cameras can take photos without shaking.
- The user can adjust the strength of the Live-focus effect (the blurriness of the background) in real-time
and also via Gallery.
- Dual Capture feature : When taking a photo on Live-Focus mode, the user can get a outstanding portrait
photo as well as a photo containing background in one shot.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
From 08:00AM – 10:00PM All week Days
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .