Galaxy Note8: Why the touchscreen responding slowly and improperly?
If you attach a screen protector or optional accessories to the touchscreen,
the touchscreen may not function properly. Additionally, please check the below options.
• If you are wearing gloves, if your hands are not clean while touching the touchscreen,
or if you tap the screen with sharp objects or your fingertips, the touchscreen may malfunction.
• The touchscreen may malfunction in humid conditions or when exposed to water.
• Restart your device to clear any temporary software bugs.
• Ensure that your device software is updated to the latest version.
If the touchscreen is scratched or damaged, visit a Samsung Service Centre.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
From 08:00AM – 10:00PM All week Days
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .