[Galaxy S8/S8+] Can I hide the Secure Folder shortcut from the Apps screen?
You can hide the Secure Folder shortcut from the Home and Apps screens.
1. On Secure Folder main screen, tap More.
2. Tap Settings.
3. Tap the Show Secure Folder switch to deactivate it.
4. When pop-up window appears, tap OK. Alternatively, drag the status bar
downwards to open the notification panel. Then, swipe downwards on the notification
panel and tap Secure Folder to deactivate the feature.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
24 hours, 7 days a week
* Extra charges may apply during international calls.
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .